Frequently Asked Questions
1. Wait a minute. Another social network ??!?
No! No likes, shares, lives, boosters or promoted anythings. Just promises between you and your circle.
2. Is a picture and voice recording required?
The voice recording is required, as this is your "signature." Profile pictures are optional but recommended to give your promises a personal touch.
3. Can I send promises to anyone?
Yes. as long as you have their email address.
4. Does it cost to send and accept promises?
Yes. Sending or accepting a promise cost as little as 10¢.**
5. What if I send a promise and it doesn't get accepted ?
If a promise you send is ignored or expires without an answer, your promise balance will be increased.
6. Do both sender and receiver pay for promises ?
Yes. by both parties using a promise, each is committing to follow through on the agreement.*
7. What is the "initial reminder" ?
The initial reminder is when you expect the promise to be fulfilled, a single reminder will be sent to both parties on that date.
8. What is the "repeating reminder" ?
Repeating reminders can be set for daily, monthly, or weekly intervals. If set, a reminder with that frequency starting at the initial reminder. When you wish to stop the repeating reminders, simply swipe to delete the promise from the main menu
*Yoko Ono said that.
** Promises are non-refundable, and for entertainment purposes only.